Social Leadership is a style of leadership fit for the Social Age, the world of constant change we live in today.
Social Leaders operate at the intersection of formal and social systems: by curating their space, acting with humility, and helping build the social capital of the teams around them, they build reputation and influence.
This certification is a guided journey through the NET Model of Social Leadership, building practical capability to lead with authenticity and humility.
The 20-week* certification runs across three elements
- We explore the IDEAS behind Social Leadership
- We build capability In specific TECHNIQUES for implementing the core principles of the NET Model
- Perform Action Days and short Experiments to put Ideas and Techniques into practice
* This Certification programme is also offered as a 12-week edition. Contact email@example.com to find out more.
During this journey participants gain core capabilities such as:
- Creating spaces for complex collaboration and co-creation
- Earning social capital and trading in social currencies
- Navigating a pathway towards a more Socially Dynamic Organisation
- Enabling agility through taking individual agency to scale
The cost of this journey is £2,000 per person (excl. VAT)
Download the full brochure here
How to take part in the course
Complete and submit the ‘Enrol’ form on this page. A member of the Crew will be in touch by email to confirm your registration and share upcoming dates.
Please note, places on this course are limited.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enrol on a programme
Certification cohorts are scheduled across the year and for different timezones.
To receive invites to join an upcoming cohort complete this form.