A four week Social Age Journey by Julian Stodd
Our world is made up of stories: in this programme we consider how those stories work, and our role, as Storytelling Leaders.
Exploring our landscape of stories, and how we lead and learn within it
Participants will gain a deep understanding of how stories work, their strengths, limitations, the ways that they hold power, and how we can use them for change.
Across 4 weeks, 60 minutes per week plus a 15 minute activity, will consider:
- Week 1 – The Roots of Story
- How we are simply collections of stories, and how we use stories to learn, to change, to control, and to connect.
- Week 2 – Stories of You
- Your identity story, and how many stories you have
- Week 3 – Sheltering in Stories
- How stories can hold us safe, or trap us
- Week 4 – Storytelling through Change
- How the Storytelling Leader will use stories to change, the role of Dominant Narratives, and how stories hold power
How to take part
To join a programme, choose one of the dates on this page, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of the Crew will be in touch to arrange your registration and share upcoming dates.
Please note, places on this course are limited.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
Enrol on a Journey
Programmes are scheduled across the year and for different timezones.
To receive invites to join an upcoming cohort complete this form.