In the Social Age, we need storytelling leaders.
Social Leaders are great storytellers, and story listeners: they understand that ‘stories’ flow through organisations, in many different forms.
They are able to build social movements, and get their voice heard, not by shouting more loudly, but by understanding the power behind stories, and how they are amplified through a system.
The 12-week certification runs across three elements
- We explore the IDEAS behind storytelling
- We build capability in specific TECHNIQUES
- Participants run their own themed EXPERIMENTS to gain practical experience in storytelling
During the journey participants gain core capabilities such as:
- Using different types of power to amplify stories
- Facilitating the co-creation of stories around innovation and change
- Learning how stories can hold, evolve and interconnect culture
The cost of this journey is £1,650 per person (excl. VAT)
How to take part in the course
Complete and submit the ‘Enrol’ form on this page. A member of the Crew will be in touch by email to confirm your registration and share upcoming dates.
Please note, places on this course are limited.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enrol on a programme
Certification cohorts are scheduled across the year and for different timezones.
To receive invites to join an upcoming cohort complete this form.