Trust is a complex social force: one that we are all experts in, and yet one that is not universally shared.
In this programme we explore different perceptions of what trust is, how it is grown, how it flows, and why it is lost.
Leadership takes place within complex social systems, held within the formal structure of the Organisation.
The 12-week certification runs across three elements
- We explore the IDEAS behind trust
- We build capability in specific TECHNIQUES for visualising and nurturing trust
- Participants run their own themed EXPERIMENTS to gain practical experience in understanding how trust works
During this journey participants gain core capabilities such as:
- Creating the conditions where trust can emerge and grow
- Understanding different types of trust, how it is held and projected, how it is eroded and fractured
- Overcoming barriers to trust, to lead with authenticity and humility
The cost of this journey is £1,650 per person (excl. VAT)
Download the full brochure here
How to take part in the course
Complete and submit the ‘Enrol’ form on this page. A member of the Crew will be in touch by email to confirm your registration and share upcoming dates.
Please note, places on this course are limited.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enrol on a programme
Certification cohorts are scheduled across the year and for different timezones.
To receive invites to join an upcoming cohort complete this form.