We offer individual performance coaching to support senior leaders as they navigate through change and develop their practice in the context of the Social Age.
The Social Age sees broad shifts in the mechanisms of work, and a need to evolve the structure and operation of our Organisations, starting with our own leadership.
Offered in six or twelve week blocks, coaching may be in an Open Format or through a Topic based lens.
Open Format is based around the individual agenda and required support, a regular reflective space.
Topic based coaching
Our Topic based Coaching is centred around a specific Enquiry Framework, encouraging and supporting the view through a new lens, scaffolded around a series of questions to explore a topic. The offering includes:
- Quiet Leadership – developing your leadership through the smallest of actions, based upon the Quiet Leadership research and work.
- Building Community – your role in enabling and supporting communities of practice, based upon the ‘Landscape of Communities’ research.
- Authenticity & Trust – exploring authenticity and the social currencies of trust, based upon the ‘Landscape of Trust’ work.
- Ambiguity & Uncertainty – finding comfort without a map, based upon our work in failure, complexity and control.
- Finding Failure – evolving our relationship with failure, and the opportunity it brings, based upon our current research into ‘The Experimental Organisation’
- Storytelling Leadership – embedding an understanding of the power of stories into everyday leadership practice.
Costs are the same for both Open Format and Topic Based coaching.
Offered at Exec level at £750 plus VAT per hour.
Offered at Senior Leader level at £500 plus VAT per hour
Both are offered with a 20% discount for 12 hour blocks.
After a 20 year career in the NHS as a nurse and leader of nurses, during which time she gained an MSc in Leadership, Susie left the NHS in 2015 and is now a coach and leadership consultant. She trained as a coach with the British School of Coaching, attending their level 7 certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring in 2019. She has coached leaders in sectors such as finance, construction, higher education and the charity sector. Her style is intuitive, listening, challenging and focused on the coachee.
Options for Team Coaching are also available on request.