Communities sit at the heart of the Social Age:
We are effective within, and alongside, our key ‘sense making’ communities. To be an effective Social Leader, we need to build our capability in founding, nurturing, and supporting these social structures. We need to create the Conditions for Community to thrive.
Built upon our global research programmes, and full of practical examples, this certification helps us to understand our landscape of communities, and both how we serve them, and how they serve us in return.
Julian is offering all SPARK attendees a 10% discount to join a 2021 cohort – complete the form on this page for details.
This certification runs across three elements
- We explore the IDEAS behind community building
- We build capability through specific TECHNIQUES for nurturing and supporting communities
- Participants run their own themed EXPERIMENTS to gain practical experience in ‘creating the conditions for communities’
During this journey participants gain core capabilities such as:
- Creating mechanisms for joining a community and rituals of inclusion
- Identifying how behaviour is moderated through formal, and social, means within their communities
- Using different roles to nurture and build communities
The cost of this journey is £1,500 £1,350 per person (excl. VAT)
How to take part in the course
Complete and submit the ‘Enrol’ form on this page. A member of the Crew will be in touch by email to confirm your registration and share upcoming dates.
Please note, places on this course are limited.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spark Special Offer
EXCLUSIVE – Attendees of SPARK events can claim a 10% discount
Certification cohorts are scheduled across the year and for different timezones.
To receive invites to join an upcoming cohort, please complete this form.